Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Power of Faith



And I ask the Lord; "Why in the saddest of lowestt times of my life, there was only one set of footprints?" And the Lord replied: "My son, my precious child, I love and I would never leave you. During the times of sufferings where you can see one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

I have this video in my blog for  more than 2 years now. I want to re post this over and over. This is a very inspiring song to me because of the many things that I've been through in life. Countless people are experiencing tough and rough times. I used to think that life is really unfair in those circumstances and I always ask why. What have I done to deserve all these? I often blame myself for making wrong choices and as a result I lose confidence in what I do. There was a point in my life that I hated myself so much that I resorted to almost destroy the good future ahead of me.  I simply ignored the reasons why we have to make sacrifices. I failed to see good out of the tribulations that we all have to endure. I am so blinded. 

Yes, life is  challenging. It is not all-luck, nor celebration. We have struggles that we need to deal with every single day, and sometimes we feel like going into hiding and become a coward. It happened to me, and it happened to all of us. These are the times that we feel so alone, helpless and angry and scared. We hated and blame the world for the things that happened to us.  Then, we have these moments that we feel we succeeded. We got the things that we dreamed of having. Wealth, money, family and friends. We say God thank you for all these blessings. Thank you for granting us our wishes but never in those moments that we fail.   I am guilty that I question God about my sufferings.

May everyone embrace God's love, and be thankful of His presence in us.











2 comments:

  1. Your video of footprints in the sand is great! There is more to than just seeing it!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daniel. It is a constant reminder of faith. All of us experience hardships and we need to reminded that someone is there to help us. What we need is faith.

    ReplyDelete