Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I Dreamed of this, Too!

I came across the blog of Nathan Allen about a month ago and from that time on I became a frequent visitor of his blog pages. And his Facebook too! One of the reasons is because I haven't been in my country in quite awhile and in his blog he features beautiful spots in the Philippines that not most of the visitors and tourists would visit. Not for any kind of wrong reasons but must be because these places are not very well advertised in the country's tourism.  So, I want to help promote my country in this aspect because in all sense the Philippines has a lot to offer to people who wanted to have a perfect island get away. Aside from affordability, I think these places in the country is so perfect to get close to what nature can offer.

"El Nido, Palawan, Philippines" Photo credit: Nathan Allen


I am a stranger in my own country. And right now, just like when Nathan says "I dreamed of this" I also dreamed of this, going to beautiful spots in my own country. I have never been to these places and I certainly want to check these out. There are more photos that are posted in Nathan's blog and each time I see them, I am always in awe.

"Bantayan Island, Cebu Philippines" Photo Credit: Nathan Allen
These pictures just make me want to go home, to be honest. :-)

To see more of Nathan's blog about the Philippines, here is the link

http://www.idreamedofthis.com/2014/02/18/a-foreign-blogger-s-letter-to-the-philippines/



No comments:

Post a Comment